- How do I change/add my profile picture for Office 365
- Office 365
- Outlook for Windows & MAC
- Various browsers via OWA
- Log into OWA
- Click your profile picture on the top right then click Change under the picture in the newly opened menu.
- Click Delete to remove your current picture and make is blank(usually uses your first initial as the image) or click upload photo to add a new image.
- NOTE: Allow 10-15 minutes for changes to take effect in OWA and Outlook 2013 or 2016 for Windows or Outlook 2016 for MAC.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243
IGNORE THIS LINE: THIS IS A TEST