Mounting the DukeStream Content Share
- Click on the Finder.
- From the Go menu, choose Connect to Server…
- A dialog box appears.
- For Server Address, type cifs://oit-nas-fe01.oit.duke.edu/dukestream
- Press Connect. A login dialog appears.
- Log in with your NetID and NetID password. The Connecting to Server progress bar appears. When the connection is made, a Finder window opens and displays your CIFS home directory folder (indicated by your NetID).
- Once the share is mounted you can right click on the icon and create an alias to access the share more quickly.
- Select Start > Computer. The Computer window opens.
- Click Map Network Drive (on the top toolbar). The Map Network Drive dialog box appears.
- In the Drive list, select an available drive. The Content Manager VM uses “W”
- In the Folder box, type \\oit-nas-fe01.oit.duke.edu\dukestream
- Click to select the Connect using different credentials check box.
- Click Finish. The Windows Security dialog box appears.
- In the User name box, type win\ followed by your NetID. Example: win\hiro
- In the Password box, type your NetID password.
- Click OK. The Windows Security and Map Network Drive dialog boxes close, and your home directory is displayed.
Adding Content to Wowza Media Server Share
Once the Wowza Media Server share is mounted you can add content to your folder by simply dragging and dropping which will copy the items into your folder. We suggest creating subfolders (e.g., images, videos) within
your school/department folder.