- Log into your Duke Box account (http://duke.box.com).
- Create a new folder, then enter the folder. (NOTE: You can also enter an existing folder.)
- Then go to “…” > “More Options” > “Settings“
- Scroll down to the ‘uploading’ section and select the “Allow uploads to this folder via email“ option. A unique email address will be generated for the folder.
- Click Save Changes to apply settings
- Upload via email only works for file attachments, the body of the email will not be uploaded to Box.
- The cumulative size of the attachments cannot exceed 80 MB (or 25 MB when sending from your Duke email account).
- The folder owner and sender will receive a notification that files were uploaded successfully.
- Collaborators will also receive a notification if upload notifications are enabled for the folder.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
For more help with Box.com please see KB0016658
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243