Box Notes Desktop is available for Duke Box.com users.
See a demo below:
Follow the below to install Box Notes Desktop for Mac:
- Log into duke.box.com
- On the top right, click the arrow next to your name
- Click Apps
- Click Box Notes Desktop to take you to the download page
- Choose the Mac option, or Windows if you are using a Windows workstation
- Once downloaded, unzip the file and add it to your Applications folder – depending on your set up
it may have been already added or may need additional security changes
- Once installed, launch the application
- You will be presented with a sign in dialogue box – click Use Single Sign On (SSO) – the log in box will adjust.
- Enter your NetID@duke.edu and click Log In
- You will be presented with the Duke Shib screen next, log in with your NetID and password
- You are now logged in and can use the Box Notes Desktop app on your Mac with your Duke Box account.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Health Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243