- Access a shared resource via OWA
- Log into OWA
- Right click on your main folder(usually your name)
- In the dialogue menu, click Add Shared Folder
- Type in the name of the resource until you see it appear – click it when it does.
If your shared resource does not appear with a simple search, click search directory
- Click ADD when found and it will be added to the list of folders on the left column in OWA.
- You can manage the mailbox and calendar as you would your user account
Be sure to allow 15-20 minutes for the information to be pushed across all Microsoft servers
Instructions for ‘Send As’ the shared reource, if you have permissions, can be found here
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Health Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243