- Access a shared resource via OWA
- Log into OWA
- Right click on your main folder(usually your name)
- In the dialogue menu, click Add Shared Folder
- Type in the name of the resource until you see it appear – click it when it does.
If your shared resource does not appear with a simple search, click search directory
- Click ADD when found and it will be added to the list of folders on the left column in OWA.
- You can manage the mailbox and calendar as you would your user account
Be sure to allow 15-20 minutes for the information to be pushed across all Microsoft servers
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Health Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243