Reporting (CUIC) – (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center)
Over a hundred different real time and historical reports can be accessed and generated using Cisco’s web based reporting tool CUIC. To Access the reporting tool click on this link CUIC. OIT must provision access rights to users who run reports in CUIC.
- Call traffic peg counts and statistics
- Total number of calls answered
- Number of calls transferred
- Number of calls abandoned (hang-ups)
- Number of calls handled by each agent
- Number of calls sorted by type (define as many types as you like)
ACD Agent Re-Skilling Tool
Cisco’s web based re-skilling tool allows supervisors to “re-skill” agents at any time to alter their agent profile to answer calls from one or multiple skill groups. You can use this link to access the re-skilling tool. OIT must provision access rights to ACD supervisors.
Supervisors will log-in to the re-skilling tool using their assigned log-in credentials. Password is “Happy123” with a capital H. This is case sensitive.