- Set up and install Microsoft Outlook for iOS
- iOS based mobile devices
- Created and tested on 10.3.2
Follow the below instructions for setting up Outlook for iOS
- Load up the AppStore and search for Microsoft Outlook
- Install the application
- Once installed, click OPEN
- Enter your email address as your email@example.com
- Click “Open Authenticator”
- Enter your NetID@duke.edu as your username, your NetID password, and authenticate via Multi-factor Authentication.
- You will then be prompted with “Would you like to add another account.” Please select “Maybe Later.”
- NOTE: Duke Health users with will need to activate the device administrator function to be able to use the app.
- The App will then give you slides with information in regards to the Outlook application. Slide to the right or click on the arrow to move on to your mailbox.
If further assistance is needed:
Contact your local IT support personnel
Duke University users can also contact the OIT Service Desk at 919 684 2200 or oit.duke.edu/help
Duke Health users can also contact the DHTS Service Desk at 919 684 2243