You can access your duke.box.com files for sharing via the Microsoft Office mobile app.
This applies to both iOS and Android(verified and tested on 7.x.x)
- In the Microsoft Outlook app, click the gear icon
- Click ADD ACCOUNT
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add a storage account
- Select Box in the ‘Choose account type’ menu
- In the sign-on menu, choose Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Type in your NetID@duke.edu and click Authorize
- You will be redirected to a Duke Shibolleth login session, provide your NetID and password along with your MFA(if required)
- Your Duke Box account will now be accessible when sending emails. Attach them in the same manner you would from your OneDrive account.
Additional options may appear such as ‘send link’
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200 or oit.duke.edu/help
Duke Health Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243