Getting connected to Eduroam on an iPhone
Duke University is a partner in the eduroam network which is available at Duke and other partner institutions (a listing of participating organizations is available here). We recommend the installation of the eduroam profile if you will be traveling and need to connect to wireless services away from campus.
In order to connect to the secure network, adjustments will need to be made to your computer network settings. This process is simplified through the use of an installer. Follow these steps to configure your eduroam connection for an iPhone so you can take advantage of this layer of security.
1. Open a browser on your iPhone and go to https://launch.dukeblue.duke.edu.
2. Click Join Eduroam.
3. Enter your NetID and NetID password and click JoinNow.
4. Click Install in the top right-hand corner.
5. Enter your iPhone passcode.
6. Click Install at the top right-hand corner of the page to install the Certificate.
7. Click Done in the top right-hand corner.
8. Verify you are connected to eduroam by checking your wireless settings.
If you are still having difficulty connecting to eduroam, please consult with your local IT support, or contact the OIT Service Desk at 684-2200.