Is there a resource available to me with tips on using the ServiceNow mobile app?
There are two resources available:
- ServiceNow Wiki: https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/istanbul-servicenow-platform/page/administer/core-configuration/topic/p_MobileDeviceConfiguration.html
- In-House User Guide: User Guide.
ServiceNow group name: ServiceNow App Development
IT Service: IT Business Tools
Service Offering: IT Service Management Apps Offering
The ServiceNow mobile app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. It’s available in your respective app stores, and is called “ServiceNow”.
Once you download the app and open it, you’ll be prompted to add an instance.
- Type in duke.service-now.com
You should be redirected to a Duke Sign in screen. Log in using your NetID and password.
- Once logged in, the Home Screen appears
If you need assistance:
- Visit https://dhts.duke.edu and click Get IT to submit a request or to notify us about an IT problem click Fix IT.
- Click Contact Us and then Click to Chat with a Service Desk Representative.
- Call 919-684-2243 to speak with a Service Desk Representative.