A web page on the Office of Information Technology website lists online forms that Points-of-Contact (POC) can use to manage access and other features relevant to the work in their cluster groups. Since POCs play a a central role in the governance of the cluster — determining, for example, who has access to a group’s shared data storage and who has high-priority access to a group’s cluster nodes — Duke NetID authentication is required, and POCs cannot be “affiliates” or have a “guest” NetID.
The individual forms set up “tickets” that are acted up by Office of Information Technology staff and that form a record of a POC’s requests and actions executed for a group. The request forms are:
- Duke Compute Cluster New User Account
- Duke Compute Cluster User Account enable/disable
- Duke Compute Cluster User’s Shell Change (use the Account Self Service Site)
- Duke Compute Cluster Group Membership
- Duke Compute Cluster Clear a User Job or Jobs
- Duke Compute Cluster Change Primary Group
Questions about cluster software or configuration, requests for access to the Duke Compute Cluster, and other inquiries regarding large-scale computational needs should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.