Cvent includes several features that allow you to configure your event as needed. By default, most of these are disabled unless you enabled them when you created your event. Disabled features are “grayed out” in the navigation menu. Follow these steps to enable features.
- Go to Event Details -> General -> Event Configuration.
- Features are group by category and ones that are active will show green boxes with a check mark.
- If you want to know more about a feature, hover over the “i” by each feature. A Help box will appear that gives you more information.
- Click the Edit button and click the box on the button for each feature to add a checkmark.
- Click Save. The feature should now have a green box and it should be available in the navigation menu.