Any Duke student, staff, or faculty member with a Duke NetID can access the lynda.com online training tutorials.
Click here to connect directly to the lynda.com online training library. NOTE: You will be prompted to log in with your Duke NetID and password.
View a quick tour on Navigating the online training library.
- You will be prompted to verfiy your personal profile and continue the first time you log in.
- Connect to the tutorials via Duke’s lynda.com website. DO NOT go directly to to lynda.com’s website and log in with your Duke NetID and password.
- Duke’s site license entitles you to access the entire library and all supporting course files. If you have problems accessing any files, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow-up with our lynda.com representative.
- Purchasing an individual personal license or any other products (such as CDs) is not covered in our license agreement.
You can access lynda from any mobile device by launching your web browser on logging into Duke’s lynda.com online training library. You can also connect to the lynda.com online training library using your mobile device, following the directions below.
ATTENTION: You must log into our lynda.com online training library from your computer’s web browser FIRST before using the app as you will need to activate your online profile first.
Using the lynda App at Duke on iOS
- Launch the App. (download from App Store)
- Tap “web portal access”.
- Type duke.edu in the URL field.
- On the iPad tap submit / on the iPhone tap the Go button.
- If prompted, log in with your Duke NetID and password.
Using the lynda App at Duke on Android
- Launch the App. (download from Googleplay or Amazon)
- Click the menu button in the upper left corner, press log in.
- Select the web portall tab.
- Type duke.edu.
- Click log in.
Using the lynda App at Duke on Windows 8
- Launch the App. (download from Windows Store)
- Click the key button in the upper-right corner.
- Click on “Organization or school”
- Enter duke.edu
- Log in with your Duke NetID and password.
See lynda.com’s website for full information about learning on the go.