WebEx Teams is a Cisco hosted application that creates a place for you to work together and stay connected.
Use Teams to chat with your group and stay up-to-date on work or hold online meetings for real-time work.
Using Teams is easy:
- Get started:
Set up your team:
- Create a team space by selecting the big + at top of the app;
- Name your space and then add the rest of your group by searching the Duke directory with first and last name. Don’t see who you are looking for? Invite your colleagues to Spark by typing their firstname.lastname@example.org or email address for people outside of Duke;
- Will your group be working together on multiple assignments throughout the term? Help your group stay organized by creating a team with a space for each assignment.
- Chat with your team;
- Start a live meeting or schedule one by using the menu icon in your group space;
- From the meeting you can also share your screen from the meeting controls.
Have you already started using Spark and want to get more out of it? Reference our Cisco Spark Tips and Tricks guide (pdf).
Need more help?