- How do I find the hardware address (MAC address) for my Android device?
- Select Settings on your phone. Location may vary depending on your device and android version.
- This is what you will see after you click Settings.
- Select General, then select “About phone”
- Select Hardware info
- Look for “Wi-Fi MAC Address”. This is what you will need.
These directions may differ depending on your phone manufacturer and/or version of Android.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243