You do not have any of your devices and need to access a site that is Multi-factor Authentication(MFA) protected.
- On the authentication page you are trying to log into, click Forgot your device? on the bottom. Do not see the forgot your device? option? – enter your NetID in the NetID field and click the Password field. Do not enter your password.
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Click the link for multi-factor authentication home page
- Answer your Challenge Response Verification(CRV) questions and click Submit. Your CRV’s are case and space sensitive. If you are unable to answer the questions, please contact your Service Desk for assistance. Contact info at bottom of article.
- Your 10 temporary pass codes will be generated. Do not lose them. If you would like to get a printed copy, click Print temporary pass codes. These codes will be valid for 72 hours.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243