Unable to activate the Duke University DUO for mobile devices and I need the bar code again.
NOTE: If you are unable to authenticate into this page, contact your Service Desk listed on the bottom of the page as this page requires multi-factor authentication.
- mobile devices
- web browsers
- DUO app on device lost registration to Duke DUO system
- Log into your Multi-factor admin page
- Click + next to “Replace your existing phone or tablet with a new device”
- Click your device listing in the dropdown menu
- Click ‘continue’ on the bottom of the page in ‘Step 2:’ unless changes need to be changed to the device
- Scan the bar code or click the link to send an SMS message to your phone(may incur monetary charges depending on your phone plan)
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk – 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk – 919 684 2243