- Go to Adobe.com and follow the instructions below.
- Click the SIGN IN button in the top right-hand corner.
- An Adobe ID Sign in page will open. Select Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- At the Enterprise ID Sign in page, enter netID@duke.edu, (where netID is your netID) then press Enter or Tab. You could also just enter duke.edu, but there have been some reported issues with this.
- At the Web Authentication page, enter your NetID and password, then click Enter.
- After signing in with your NetID and password, you should be redirected to your Adobe account.
You can download apps under “Desktop Apps.” You will need to log in with the same Enterprise ID process above to activate and license applications once they are installed.
7. If you have a Creative Cloud account, and when attempting to download software from adobe.com you are being asked to purchase something to continue, first download the the Creative Cloud Desktop App: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html. Once the app is installed, log in, and you should be able to download software from within that app.
If you experience any problems, contact the OIT Service Desk at (919) 684-2200.