How to Manually setup DukeBlue
1. Open up Control Panel and open up Network and Internet, then click on Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Set up a Connection or Network then click on Manually connect to a wireless network.
3. Type in Dukeblue in the Network name box. Change Security type to WPA2-Enterprise. Click on Start this connection automatically.
4. Click on Change connection Settings.
5. Make sure your settings match the settings below here. Press Ok.
6. Click on the Wireless icon on the bottom right of your taskbar, then Click on Dukeblue and press Connect.
7. Type in your NetID and password and it should connect you to Dukeblue.
8. It should look like below once connected.
If you are still having difficulty connecting to Dukeblue, please consult with your local IT support, or contact the OIT Service Desk at 684-2200.