- Error via Sympa mailing list: Your message cannot be personalized. Please check template syntax.
- Images and other links may also break when emails from sympa are being forwarded to other recipient
- Occasionally if a Sympa email is forwarded with embedded images, the distributed email will not have the images as the link is broken and the images will not load.
- Log into Sympa
- In the admin panel for the list, go to sending/receiving setup
- Scroll down to Allow message personalization (merge_feature) (default). Be sure it is disabled (off)
- Click Update at the bottom of the page
Support@duke escalation path
- Service Desk-oit for initial triage
- Collaborative Services-OIT for further escalation